Abolish Constitutional Slavery in Colorado - YES on Amendment A
As people of faith we hold that our life together is based on the scared and infinite value of each and every human being. All people deserve to live the life God calls them to live – to make the most of their God given gifts and potential. To live a life of dignity. No exceptions.
We see many violations of God’s intentions for us in our communities and an opportunity to repair some of them.
That is why Together Colorado is supporting Amendment A to abolish constitutional slavery in Colorado. When our constitution allows slavery in some circumstances, we are violating all of our dignity.
Take Action for Amendment A
- How Individuals Can Help Pass Amendment A - Handout
- How Congregations Can Help Pass Amendment A - Handout
- Amendment A Social Media Action Kit for Individuals, Organizations, and Congregations
- Resource Packet for Faith Leaders (includes preaching resources, pulpit announcements, etc.)
- Bulletin Announcements on Amendment A
- Vote Yes on Amendment A Bulletin Insert/Flyer
- Educating on Amendment A Bulletin Insert/Flyer (not telling people to vote Yes)
- Pulpit Announcement
- Gather individual endorsements from your community